The Port O Call
Terms & Conditions
* If you cancel 7 days prior to your stay there’s no charge.
* 6-4 days before it will cost 50% / 0-3 is 100%.
* Any breakages or damages are charged at the cost they were purchased at.
* Late check outs are usually granted for free of charge just enquire with Lex (owner)
* The use of the laundry is also free of charge but with permission, you can not access the laundry unattended.
* I am happy to add a sofa bed and increase the occupancy to 5 in either of the lofts but at an extra cost of $20 per night.
* Check-in is after 2:00pm unless you are notified to check in earlier or have permission prior to arrival
* Reception hours are varied. My number is on the reception door and I am contactable between 9am to 9pm everyday. I operate a remote check in service at The Port O Call and you will be notified of your room number and the key will be in the door waiting for you.
* The coffee window is open 4 mornings a week during spring, summer and Autumn. 7am to 10am.
* All rooms are smoke free
* Rooms are not serviced during longer stays. You’re welcome to have any extras you may require eg. towels, teas, just ask a staff member.